TN Visa Related U.S. Immigration Forms
Depending on the applicable filing procedure, the following forms are typically used in applications for TN visa status.
Applications Filed at the U.S. Embassy / Consulate (Mexican Citizens):
- DS-160 Visa Application (for TN and TD visa applicants)
Petitions Filed by Mail with USCIS (Mexican or Canadian Citizens):
- I-129 Petition (to extend or change to TN visa status; or for Canadians to request initial TN status)
- I-539 Application (to extend or change to TD visa status)
- I-907 Premium Processing (to request expedited processing of I-129 petition)
Petitions Filed at the Border with USCBP (Canadian Citizens):
- No specific form required. See general TN visa application requirements.
Rev. Nov. 6, 2012