The Information Provided on this Web Site Does Not Constitute Legal Advice.
- The information contained in this web site is provided as a public service for informational purposes only. The content of this web site does not constitute legal advice and should not be used as a substitute for the advice of competent counsel.
- Legal advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each immigration matter. Legal information, by itself, is often insufficient to resolve the complex legal problems that arise in immigration cases. You should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel.
- If interested in obtaining legal advice on your immigration matter from Serotte, Reich & Wilson, LLP, please contact our office directly to arrange for an individual consultation.
No Warranty or Endorsement with Respect to External Links Provided on this Web Site.
- This web site contains links to other web sites operated by parties other than Serotte, Reich & Wilson, LLP. These links are provided for your convenience only.
- Serotte, Reich & Wilson, LLP, makes no warranty, express or implied, with respect to the use of any links provided on this web site. Serotte, Reich & Wilson, LLP, has no control over these web sites and is not responsible for their content.
- Serotte, Reich & Wilson, LLP, does not intend for any links provided on this web site to constitute referrals or endorsements of the linked entities.
Calling, Faxing or Sending E-Mail Does Not Establish an Attorney-Client Relationship.
- Please keep in mind that merely contacting Serotte, Reich & Wilson, LLP or Mr. Zuccaro via e-mail, telephone or fax will not establish an attorney-client relationship.
- Mr. Zuccaro cannot represent you until the firm knows there would not be a conflict of interest and the firm determines that it is otherwise able to accept the engagement.
- Accordingly, please do not send Mr. Zuccaro any information or documents until a formal attorney-client relationship has been established through an interview with Mr. Zuccaro and you receive authorization in the form of an engagement letter from Mr. Zuccaro.