TN Visa Application Services
Our office handles all types of TN visa applications: those filed at the border, at the U.S. consulate, or with USCIS. We carefully craft each case to address potential issues and clearly evidence to immigration officials an applicant's eligibility for TN visa status.
Application Paperwork Prepared
Unlike some "kits" or other firms, we do not utilize or prepare generic template letters for applicants to present as part of their TN visa application. Not only are such generic form letters frequently the cause of TN application denials due to a lack of specific details, such letters can also lead to charges of immigration violations such as fraud if immigration officials believe that the letter does not accurately reflect a TN visa applicant's job duties or credentials. Such charges can result in the applicant being barred to the U.S. for 5-years or longer.
Our TN visa application paperwork is specifically crafted based on the unique job duties and credentials of each individual applicant. We request detailed and specific information from both applicants and employers in order to develop an application packet that not only accurately describes an applicant's case, but also clearly establishes his/her eligibility for TN visa status.Following review and approval of this paperwork by the employer or other appropriate party, we will then prepare application support materials.
At this time, we do not offer any service in-between the full TN application service and a consult (e.g. the review of application paperwork prepared pro se).
All of our TN visa application packets contain a detailed, yet concise, cover letter to the immigration authorities (CBP, USCIS, or the Embassy/Consulate), which provides a summary of the case, applicable law, and illustrates how the applicant meets the requirements for TN visa status. Our office also anticipates potential issues in complex cases (e.g. prior denials, atypical job duties or credentials, or individuals with pending green card applications), and assembles the necessary supporting documentation to address these issues and establish eligibility for TN visa status. Some of the types of supporting materials we provide include:
- Applicable laws, court decisions, regulations, government memos, or manuals.
- Evidentiary materials such as applicant statements, affidavits, or expert opinion letters.
- Secondary source materials discussing educational requirements or the parameters of particular occupations.
- Legal briefs explaining how an individual qualifies for TN visa status based on the above.
- Logistics of application filing process.
- Overview of interview procedure.
- Questions to expect, and potential issues.
- Advice on how to effectively articulate eligibility for TN visa status.