Brian D. Zuccaro, Esq.
Brian D. Zuccaro is a U.S. immigration law attorney and partner at the law firm Serotte, Reich & Wilson, LLP (SRW). SRW is a full-service U.S. and global immigration law firm located in Buffalo, NY - minutes from the U.S. / Canada border.
Practice Areas: U.S. Immigration Law
- Practice limited to U.S. immigration law.
- Focusing on NAFTA TN Visa applications for citizens of Canada and Mexico (e.g. border, U.S. consulate, and I-129 petitions).
- Other Non-immigrant Visa applications (e.g. B-1, H-1B, E-3, O-1, etc.).
- Immigrant Visa (i.e. green card) applications based on Employment(e.g. I-140s for Extraordinary Ability, Researchers, Exceptional Ability, Professionals, etc.).
- Unique Immigrant Visa employment based applications (e.g. Schedule A, National Interest Waivers).
- Immigrant Visa applications based on Family sponsorship (e.g. I-130s for spouses of U.S. citizens).
- Waiver applications to overcome Inadmissibility (e.g. I-192s and I-212s).
- Naturalization applications for U.S. citizenship (e.g. N-400s and N-600s).
- University at Buffalo School of Law (J.D. 2003). Intellectual Property and Technology Law Concentration. Publications Editor, Buffalo Criminal Law Review. Copy Editor, Intellectual Property Law Journal.
- Canisius College (B.A. English 1998). Classics Book Award 1998.
- TN Visas, in Global Business Immigration Practice Guide, by the Alliance of Business Immigration Lawyers, ed. S. Yale-Loehr (LexisNexis Matthew Bender 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 Editions).
- Trade NAFTA (TN), Support Letters, The AILA Immigration Practice Toolbox, 3rd Edition, 2009; and 4th Edition, 2013.
- Processing of Canadian NAFTA TN Applications at the Port of Entry, Advanced Immigration Strategies (Sixth Annual AILA New England Immigration Law Symposium 2009).
- Hot Issues in the Wild West of TN Border Applications, Immigration & Nationality Law Handbook (AILA 2008-09 Ed.).
- Licensed in New York State.
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).
- AILA Upstate New York District Chapter.
- AILA Mexico District Chapter.
Selected as a Rising Star in the immigration field by Super Lawyers Magazine 2014-2016.